- Excellent accuracy and repeatability
- Rapid rotation of the analyzer
- Software library with powerful features including many materials
- A second laser is used to easily align
- Angle varying from 20 ° to 90 °
- The autofocus compensates for surface topography
- High stability and reproducibility of the measured angle (better than 0.01 °)
- Time required to measure less than 1 second.
The wavelength standard PHE101 is 632.8nm (HeNe). Other wavelengths are also possible such as 543nm, 594nm, 612nm, 633nm, 830nm, 1310nm or 1520nm.
The ellipsometric measurements can be performed on surfaces of samples smaller than 50µmX50µm (optional). Samples of very small sizes can be analyzed (mapping possible option).
A second laser is used for alignment. This technique is more advanced than traditional methods (quadrant). The alignment becomes easy and accurate. It is possible to correct the alignment errors by automatically correcting.
The ellipsometer PHE101 comes with powerful software. It calculates n, k and thickness for the substrate, film and multi-layers. The user can save models and simulation curves that can be used for the calculation.
The ellipsometer software contains information on hundreds of materials such as for semiconductor materials, dielectrics, metals and other materials.
| Thickness of transparent films
||0 - 6000 nm
| Thickness of absorbing films
||0 - 6000 nm
| Range of incidence angle
||20 - 90 °
| Step angles of reflections
||5 ° ± 0.01 °
| Precision measurement of the refractive index
| Accuracy of film thickness
||± 0.001 nm
for a sample standard SiO2
| Measuring time
|| Less than a second
|| Rim diameters up to 200mm
| Adjustment shelf measuring
|| Angles and height
| Alignment of the sample
|| For a second laser unit AutoCorrect
| Wavelength Standard
| Wavelength optional
||543 nm, 594 nm, 612 nm, 633 nm et 1150 nm